Tuesday, October 10, 2017

10 Words


For this sneak peak into animation, our assignment was to create a video of 10 words that described yourselves. At first it was difficult to come up with them for myself so I asked my family and friends. For my first word I chose extroverted. I chose this word because there have been many times in my life where I had to really put myself out there! Because of this I feel like I've inevitably became extroverted and can adapt to my surrounds and just be myself. For my second word I chose cheerleader, this is one of the more straight forward ones. I am a cheerleader here at northwest! For my third word I chose strong. I chose this word because I have had to overcome a lot of dark things in my life, and because of this I have become very strong and intolerant to the little things. For my fourth word I chose hungry, I know this is kind of silly but its true! I am never full. For my fifth word I chose over thinker, this word applies to me because I always second guess myself  in everything I do, and I frequently ask questions just to make sure I'm doing it right. For my sixth word I chose caring. I care about everyone, and I have a way with making even people that have done me wrong look good, because I am considerate in a very different way. I feel my disabled sister really contributed to this trait. My seventh word is clumsy because I always find a way to be a klutz and end up hurting myself! For my eighth word I decided to go with creative because I always have an idea and an envision for every project I do. For my ninth word I chose good. I know this one is pretty straight forward as well, but it applies to me. I don't lie to my mom, I'd rather be alone on Saturday night watching Netflix than going out and partying. Last and definitely not least, my tenth word was excitable because I am so fascinated my everything. If I were to do this again I think I would keep the general brightness and variation in fonts, but I would love to dabble in different types of animating, not just changing sizing and rotation.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Video Final Blog Post Short Film Click here to watch my short film! This process took about 4 weeks to do including Pre-Productio...