Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Pre-Production

       I started this process with having a lot of movie quotes, but I found a lot of times these didn't allow for the best graphics and the most creative opportunities. As I narrowed the quotes down I really started to envision the typography and the different fonts that would allow for these to come to life. I went to DaFont.com and started to download artsy fonts that I thought would fit the theme of my quotes.

Production

      This was one of my favorite projects to watch come to life. I really wished I had more time to create graphics but I think the few that I did were simple but really added to the overall look of my quote.  

Post-Production

     Ironically enough the quote I did as a half joke actually turned out to be one of my favorites. It all just built off of each other and after the initial idea for the quote, I later decided to add the Shrek graphic to it. I also really am proud of my bible verse quote, I feel that the fonts really compliment each other and I enjoyed creating the simple bee graphics.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Video Final Blog Post Short Film Click here to watch my short film! This process took about 4 weeks to do including Pre-Productio...